Size matters, The difference between the
regular implant and mini implant is it’s size.
Mini dental implants have the same
structure as regular implants but are slightly smaller in form.
mini implants have two parts :
- A titanium post with a ball on the end.
- A socket with a
rubber O-ring that attaches the tooth to the post.
According to Dennis Flanagan, DDS and Andrea Mascolo, DDS in the Journal of Oral
Implantology, regular implants are 3.4 to 5.8 mm wide, but mini implants are
1.8 to 3.3 mm in diameter and 10 to 15 mm long.
they are used for ?
Mini dental implants
can take almost all tooth replacements from dentures to bridges and
Our team can usually install mini implants in
only one visit using local anesthesia and without any sutures
FEW ADVANTAGES OF MININ DENTAL IMPLANTS.
- No cutting or sutures.
- Success rate is high.
- Less discomfort for the patients.
- Can be used in patients with physical
- Permanent and quick solutions.
- Cannot use in case of bone loss.
- Contraindicated in patients who has habit of
- It’s bite force tolerance is low than that of