What if we told you that we have remedy even for snoring?....HOW!? You may ask. Well.. that's why we have a team of few of the best oral surgeons with us. Even snoring can be treated by our corrective jaw surgeries.
What is Corrective Jaw Surgeries?
It is a surgical treatment done by our team of maxillofacial surgeons to solve a wide range of minor and major skeletal (facial bone) and dental irregularities.
WHO ALL REQUIRE JAW SURGERIES?
The reason you are reading this article can be because you or someone you know have problem related to the facial region. Below are some of the conditions that may indicate the need for a corrective jaw surgery.
- Difficulty chewing or biting food
- Difficulty swallowing
- Chronic jaw or jaw joint (TMJ) pain and headaches
- Excessive wear of the teeth
- Open bite (space between the upper and lower teeth when the mouth is closed)
- Unbalanced facial appearance from the front or side
- Facial injury
- Birth defects
- Receding lower jaw and chin
- Protruding jaw
- Inability to make the lips meet without straining
- Chronic mouth breathing
- Sleep apnea (breathing problems when sleeping, including snoring)
At our clinic we do most of the jaw correction treatments are done under General Anesthesia. So you don't have to worry or you don’t need to be scared about the treatment procedures, your oral health is safe in our professional’s hands.