Full Mouth Implant Treatment is the very best and latest method of restoring all the teeth of one or the entire mouth that is both jaws. This is the most difficult dental treatments ever practiced by dentists. In simple terms, cases where the entire lot of teeth need to be replaced, the procedure of a full mouth treatment is one of the effective options suggested by dentists for many patients. This treatment helps to fully bring back your appearance, comfort, and working compared to that of healthy natural teeth. Dental implants help to replace all your lost teeth and some of the worn-out roots as well.
What are dental implants?
Basically, they help you chew your food effectively and smile confidently. An implant helps in function and aesthetics, Implants are the most modern way of replacing missing teeth. Highly Sophisticated andPatented Titanium Screw is screwed into the bone where the teeth have to be replaced. The Titanium screw gives anchorage to the Crown or Artificial teeth.
What is a full mouth dental implant?
Many patients come after missing half of their teeth or they come with generalized weak teeth which is troubling them in chewing food and their aesthetics. To help patients to enjoy their food and maintaining a healthy life our specialist recommends them a full mouth dental implant followed by prosthetic teeth fixed on to them.
- Fewer dental implants required
- Replacing all of the teeth at once
- Improved bone quality
- Support of a permanent prosthetic appliance
- Make use of the better bone available
ADVANTAGES OF FULL MOUTH DENTAL IMPLANTS
There are many advantages of choosing dental implants over other treatments available for full mouth teeth replacement.
Not only do they look like natural teeth and function like them, but the bridges or dentures fully supported by implants are also designed to be durable and long-lasting. These are much more comfortable and secure than the regular conventional dentures that allow you to hold a better natural biting and chewing ability.
Moreover, most of the time, implant-supported dentures and bridges replace the roots of the tooth as well which provides for better preservation of the bone. In the long run, implants are more appealing and easier to maintain than conventional dentures.
THE MAIN TYPES OF IMPLANTS ARE:
- Endosteal - which are directly placed in the jawbone. These are made of typical titanium and molded to look like small screws. This is the most commonly used method of implants.
TYPES OF FULL MOUTH DENTAL IMPLANTS TREATMENTS:
- Subperiosteal - which are placed right under the gum area but on or just above the jawbone. This is done so in cases where the patients don’t have a healthy jawbone and are not in favor of undergoing a bone augmentation procedure that helps to rebuild the structure.
Type of full mouth Implant treatment depends on no. of implants required, the density of the jawbone, time duration, and other specific requirements of the patients. Majorly, two categories exist:
- Conventional Dental Implants (Two/Multi-visit)
- Immediate Loading Dental Implants (Single visit
Others- Zygoma implants
Conventional Dental Implants (Two/Multi-visit)
This is a widely done implants procedure that enables full mouth teeth replacement. It requires at least two visits at a gap of 3 months. In the first visit, implants are placed within the jaw and allowed to heal. Once they osteo integrate (bond firmly with the jawbone) in a time span of 3 months or so, another visit is scheduled to place final teeth prosthesis over these implants. Commonly done conventional procedures are:All-on-4:
This is a method of placing replacement teeth on the top or/and bottom commonly known as a full arch over four implants in each jaw respectively. With the help of a few special supports, the placement of a temporary set of teeth happens in the first phase only. For about 3 months, implants are left to heal and bind strongly with bone. In the second phase, permanent teeth are placed, the patient can regain back to a normal routine.
Here, 6 dental implants are placed in each jaw respectively. The patient is required to rest for 3 months to allow setting on implants in the bone strongly. The implants are left submerged to allow the patient to wear removable prostheses taking care to not compress the sites of healing during the osseointegration period. In the second phase, natural-looking permanent teeth sets are placed.
Immediate Loading Dental Implants(Single visit)
This method is also called Basal implants
, Teeth in a Day, or same-day implants. It is called same day implants as it provides for tooth implants the very same day as your appointment. Basal implants derive support from the basal bone area which remains free from all infections. This method doesn’t require grafting and is one of the perfect solutions for patients with low bone density or low volume in their jaw. It enables people with poor bone density also to undergo dental implants treatment and get their smiles back instantly.
Also known as Zygomatic implants are unlike conventional dental implants. Here, these implants are secured into the zygomatic bone or commonly known as the cheekbone instead of the maxilla (upper jaw). This treatment is advised when the upper jaw bone doesn’t have the strength to support the placement of regular dental implants. It is one of the most advanced procedures and its success majorly depends upon the high precision skills of the dental surgeons.
Almost150 companies around the world produce conventional and immediate implant parts but the popular and well-known implant brands are Straumann and Nobel Biocare. Rest in line to follow is Dentsply Sirona, BioHorizons, Biomet, and 3i (Zimmer Biomet). Pioneer Brands for immediate loading Basal implants are GenXt, MonoImplant, etc.
WHY CHOOSE COSMODENT INDIA FOR FULL MOUTH DENTAL IMPLANTS?
We are known for our quality of work nationally and internationally and have been accredited for our efforts in the field of dental implants.
- We offer a lifetime warranty on all our implants.
- Our specialist is skilled in performing immediate implants as we understand the value of the time of our patients. We have a team that is well trained in the procedure and help provide you with teeth in a day.
- We ensure strict sterilization protocol on all our equipment and maintain the highest standard of oral hygiene.
- Cosmodent is an ISO certified clinic which speaks about the quality we offer in itself.
- We ensure to provide our patients with the best and most comfortable treatment and hence we use the latest and modern technologies there is to make the procedure as smooth and quick as possible.
- To lessen patients' pain, we use painless injection methods for all treatments.
- To ensure that our patients are calm and fear-free, we administer them with sedation or laughing gas at the time of the procedure.
- Our Dental clinic houses all the facilities for catering to International Clients. Our team provides special services including airport pick-up, drop, accommodation, translator, excursions/trips, etc. at a cost 50% lesser than compared to your home country.
ARE YOU A CANDIDATE FOR FULL MOUTH IMPLANT?
- You should have healthy gums.
- Individuals who have enough jaw bone density to support the dental implant
- After you get full-mouth implants, you will need to maintain your dental hygiene. As such, good candidates for the treatment understand and accept this
What are the steps involved in a full mouth dental implant procedure?
Each step requires ultimate care and expertise for their success. Following are easy and simple procedures
- The placement of six to eight dental implants in the upper jaw
- Four to six implants in the lower jaw
- Durable, natural-looking porcelain teeth that are fixed to these implants by dental cement or screws
This is one very important question that most of our patients come across, how costly are these treatments? The overall cost of a full mouth dental implant could vary from Rs. 2.5 lakhs to Rs. 6 Lakhs.
- The cost purely depends on a few points like the type of implants the patients choose; the patient’s bone type, and the brand of the implant and final prosthesis teeth.
- Having an experienced dentist in India execute your treatment would incur added expenses.
- We provide our patients with all the options and also provide an EMI payment system with a 0% interest rate.
We would like to assure you that we believe in our patient's satisfaction and guarantee not to be heavy on your pockets.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-(TOPIC)
1.How many implants are required for Full Mouth Implant treatment?
The number of dental implants to be placed in the jaw is primarily determined by the following factors:
2.Which brand of dental implants is the best?
At Cosmodent India we use implant brands that are backed by a long and detailed research period with a higher success rate. The brands which we use are:
STRAUMANN: Founded in 1954, Straumann is one of the premium dental implant companies in the country. Their implants are of the finest quality, Straumann system uses the finest materials to produce their dental implants and they provide optimum standards of functionality, increased comfort, and perfect aesthetics.
- NOBEL BIOCARE: Nobel Biocare provides the most comprehensive varieties of dental implants and related products which are considered gold standards in dental implant treatments.
- SIMPLADENT: They work on the principle of placing implants at a strategic position and loading it before bone remodeling starts, thus completing the case within 72 hrs following Immediate Functional Loading Protocol.
- DENTSPLY: They provide premium implant systems, complete digital planning, regenerative and restorative solutions.
- OSSTEM: They manufacture and distribute high-quality dental products in more than 50 countries across the globe. Ranked 1st in Asia-Pacific and Korean markets and 6th globally, they are one of the fastest-growing dental implant companies, expanding its presence in the dental markets worldwide.
- BIO HORIZON: Tapered Pro implants have been developed based on over 10 years of tapered implant success. The unique design elements provide a predictable solution for immediate treatment.
- MEGAGEN: MegaGen Implant has a rich history of developing innovative implant solutions that provide superior surgical performance, and has quickly become one of the leading manufacturers of world-class dental implant systems.
3. What is the best country for Full Mouth Dental Implants?
The success rate of dental implants is determined by
- 1. The expertise of the dentist doing the procedure
- 2.System / or the Implant type used
Even though dental implants are available in all the countries, when you look at the quality and expenses India, Mexico, Turkey and Hungary are the best countries for dental implants.
The majority of foreigners prefer India for dental implant treatments because of the quality and experience they get here. The advancements of the medical field in the country increase their confidence in the treatment. Cost friendly treatments along with the spiritual experience and other eye-soothing attractions such as Taj Mahal, Rishikesh, Jaipur forts, etc. can provide mental ease to the patients who are suffering from dental pain or associated conditions.
4. How to Choose the Right Implant Dentist for Full Mouth Dental Implant?
The main objective is the knowledge and expertise of the surgeon. Next, is facilities available in a dental clinic. You can choose a dental surgeon by getting a perfect understanding of their experience and the education they have in dental implant treatments. Also, the availability of required facilities for dental implant placement such as CBCT equipment for the perfect treatment planning and other facilities for a digital implant procedure, kinds of implants brands available, and following of safe sterilization protocols has to be confirmed
5. How long do Full Mouth Dental Implants last?
Dental implants last for a lifetime, Gösta Larsson (1931–2006) was the first recipient ever of a modern dental implant and his implants were functional till his last breath.
Implants are a long term solution for replacing missing teeth. Even though dental implants are meant to last for a lifetime, this can vary depending upon the material used, quality of the brand, and also the maintenance by the patient. At Cosmodent India we give up a lifetime warranty depending upon the brand that you choose.
6. Are full mouth dental implants painful?
Cosmodent India promises you a painless dental implant procedure. We usually do the procedure under local anesthesia and we also utilize the technique of conscious sedation (inhalation/IV) wherein patients are awake and responsive during the treatment and not remember much of the procedure later. Conscious sedation helps you relax (a sedative) and to block pain (an anesthetic) during a medical or dental procedure. One of the main advantages of this technique is that the patients recover quickly and can return to their everyday activities soon after the procedure.
If required we have the facility to do dental implants under general anesthesia where the patients are completely unconscious during the entire procedure.
We make sure patients are comfortable and confident throughout the procedure. And postoperative pain is controlled by analgesics until the patients feel at ease.
7.How long does it take to complete full mouth dental implants?
The latest advancements in dentistry allow dentists to place a dental implant in one day, which is known as Same day dental implant. Depending upon the patient's bone condition and requirements, we select a perfect time range for our patients to complete the treatment. Dental implant placements are composed of 3 phases:
- First phase: our experts evaluate and develop a customized treatment plan for you.
- Second phase: where we do the placement of the artificial root structures in the jaw. This takes up to 1 to 2 hours and the healing time is usually 3 to 6 months. But, Temporary prosthesis is placed right away.
- Third phase: where we place the permanent crowns over the implant.
A full mouth dental implant treatment can be completed in one day to 6 months depending upon the condition and requirements of a patient.
8. How to clean full mouth dental implants?
Maintenance of dental implants plays a crucial role in its longevity. Like natural teeth, dental implants should be kept clean by basic oral hygiene practices. Thorough brushing twice daily using a soft-bristle toothbrush and low abrasion toothpaste. Flossing should be done with electronic water floss equipment, which is easily available in the market and these can save time and reduce the difficulty of using a piece of conventional floss. Unwaxed tap or implant specific floss and nylon coated interdental brush also can be used to clean hard to reach areas.
9. How much full mouth dental implants cost?
The cost of full mouth dental implants vary depending upon:
- The brand of dental implant you choose- there are many different brands available
- Type of prosthesis/teeth (zirconia metal free prosthesis are generally more expensive compared to ceramic)
- Experience of the dental surgeon- however, dental implant is an emerging field you won't find old practitioners catering dental implants but it is very important to find a well-qualified dentist
- Different dental clinics have different Budget & costing
- Here is the price comparison of full mouth dental implants in different countries.
COST OF FULL MOUTH DENTAL IMPLANT IMPLANTS IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
10. How much is the cost of a single dental implant
The cost of a single tooth dental implant can vary depending upon the place and the expertise of the dental surgeon, the brand of dental implant you selected, the condition of the jaw bone, and the allied procedures required in the treatment such as the need for bone graft for increasing the volume of bone density, etc.
AVERAGE COST OF SINGLE DENTAL IMPLANT IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES:
*avg cost may vary from person to person depending upon the condition of bone and requirement of bone grafting.
Adin, A B Dent, Top, Hitech
Osstem; dentium, cowellmedi
Nobel Biocare; Straumann
*avg cost may vary from person to person depending upon the condition of bone and requirement of bone grafting.
11. How to find out which Dental Implant is Best for You?
Every smile is unique, so is the cost. We request you to get in touch with us over Whatsapp +91-9667666866. Our team will guide you through each and every step for getting a successful dental implant treatment done.
Follow the following steps :
- Connect with us over Whatsapp +919667666866
- Share your pictures of missing teeth over WhatsApp
- Share X-rays/CBCT scans over mail email@example.com
- If you don't have any x rays, you can schedule your appointment for a free x-ray at Cosmodent India
- To schedule a consultation with our Implatologist expert, book an appointment at Cosmodent India - Call +91 9667666866