Full Mouth Implant Treatment is the very best and latest method of
restoring all the teeth of one or the entire mouth that is both jaws. This is
the most difficult dental treatments ever practiced by dentists. In simple
terms, cases where the entire lot of teeth need to be replaced, the procedure
of a full mouth treatment is one of the effective options suggested by dentists
for many patients. This treatment helps to fully bring back your appearance,
comfort, and working compared to that of healthy natural teeth. Dental implants
help to replace all your lost teeth and some of the worn-out roots as well.
ADVANTAGES OF FULL MOUTH DENTAL IMPLANTS
There are many advantages of choosing Dental implants over other
treatments available for full mouth teeth replacement.
Not only do they look
like natural teeth and function like them, but the bridges or dentures fully
supported by implants are also designed to be durable and long-lasting. These
are much more comfortable and secure than the regular conventional dentures
that allow you to hold a better natural biting and chewing ability.
Moreover, most of the time, implant-supported dentures and bridges replace the roots of the tooth as well which provides for better preservation of the bone. In the long run, implants are more appealing and easier to maintain than conventional dentures.
THE MAIN TYPES OF IMPLANTS ARE:
- Endosteal - which are directly placed in the jawbone. These are made of typical titanium and molded to look like small screws. This is the most commonly used method of implants.
TYPES OF FULL MOUTH DENTAL IMPLANTS TREATMENTS:
- Subperiosteal - which are placed right under the gum area but on or just above the jawbone. This is done so in cases where the patients don’t have a healthy jawbone and are not in favor of undergoing a bone augmentation procedure that helps to rebuild the structure.
Type of full mouth Implant treatment depends on no. of implants required, density of the jawbone, time duration, and other specific requirements of the patients. Majorly, two categories exist:
- Conventional Dental Implants (Two/Multi-visit)
- Immediate Loading Dental Implants (Single visit
Others- Zygoma implants
Conventional Dental Implants (Two/Multi-visit)
This is a widely done implants procedure that enables full mouth teeth replacement. It requires at least two visits at a gap of 3 months. In first visit, implants are placed within the jaw and allowed to heal. Once they osteo integrate (bind firmly with jawbone) in a time span of 3 months or so, another visit is scheduled to place final teeth prosthesis over these implants. Commonly done conventional procedures are:All-on-4:
This is a method of placing replacement teeth on the top or/and bottom commonly known as a full arch over four implants in each jaw respectively. With the help of a few special supports, the placement of a temporary set of teeth happens in first phase only. For about 3 months, implants are left to heal and bind strongly with bone.In second phase, permanent teeth are placed, the patient can regain back to a normal routine.
Here, 6 dental implants are placed in each jaw respectively. The patient is required to rest for 3 months to allow setting on implants in the bone strongly. The implants are left submerged to allow the patient to wear removable prostheses taking care to not compress the sites of healing during the osseointegration period. In second phase, natural-looking permanent teeth sets are placed.
Immediate Loading Dental Implants(Single visit)
This method is also called Basal implants
, Teeth in a Day or same-day implants. It is called same day implants as it provides for tooth implants the very same day as your appointment. Basal implants derive support from the basal bone area which remains free from all infections.This method doesn’t require grafting and is one of the perfect solutions for patients with low bone density or low volume in their jaw. It enables people with poor bone density also to undergo dental implants treatment and get their smile back instantly.
Also known as Zygomatic implants are unlike conventional dental
implants. Here, these implants are secured into the zygomatic bone or commonly
known as the cheekbone instead of the maxilla (upper jaw). This treatment is
advised when the upper jaw bone doesn’t have the strength to support the
placement of regular dental implants. It is one of the most advanced
procedure and its success majorly depends upon high precision skills of dental
150 companies around the world produce conventional and immediate implant parts
but the popular and well-known implant brands are Straumann and Nobel Biocare.
Rest in line to follow is Dentsply Sirona, BioHorizons, Biomet and 3i (Zimmer
Biomet).Pioneer Brands for immediate loading Basal implants are: GenXt, Mono
WHY CHOOSE COSMODENT INDIA FOR FULL MOUTH
We are known for our quality of work nationally and internationally and have been accredited for our efforts in the field of dental implant.
- We offer a lifetime warranty on all our implants.
- Our specialist is skilled in performing immediate implants as we understand the value of time of our patients. We have a team who is well trained in the procedure and help provide you with teeth in a day.
- We ensure strict sterilization protocol on all our equipments and maintain highest standard of oral hygiene.
- Cosmodent is an ISO certified clinic which speaks about the quality we offer in itself.
- We ensure to provide our patients with the best and most comfortable treatment and hence we use the latest and modern technologies there is to make the procedure as smooth and quick as possible.
- To lessen patients pain, we use painless injection methods for all treatments.
- To ensure that our patients are calm and fear-free, we administer them with sedation or laughing gas at the time of the procedure.
- Our Dental clinic houses all the facilities for catering International Clients. Our team provides special services including airport pick-up, drop, accommodation, translator, excursions/trips etc. at a cost 50% lesser than compared to your home country.
This is one very important question that most of our patients come across, how costly are these treatments? The overall cost of a full mouth dental implant could vary from Rs. 2.5 lakhs to Rs. 6 Lakhs.
- The cost purely depends on a few points like the type of implants the patients chooses; the patient’s bone type, and the brand of the implant and final prosthesis teeth.
- Having an experienced dentist in India execute your treatment would incur added expenses.
- We provide our patients with all the options and also provide EMI payment system with 0% interest rate.
We would like to assure you that we believe in our patient's satisfaction and guarantee not to be heavy on your pockets.
are dental implants?
Basically, they help you chew your food effectively and smile confidently.An implant helps in function and
aesthetics, Implants are the most modern way of replacing missing teeth. Highly Sophisticated and
Patented Titanium Screw is screwed
into the bone where the teeth have to be replaced. The Titanium screw gives
anchorage to the Crown or Artificial
is full mouth dental implant?
Many patients come after missing half of
their teeth or they come with generalised weak teeth which is troubling them in
chewing food and their aesthetics. To help patients to enjoy their food and
maintaining a healthy life our specialist recommends them a full mouth dental
implant followed by prosthetic teeth fixed on to them.
- Fewer dental implants required
- Replacing all of the teeth at
- Improved bone quality
- Support of a permanent
- Make use of the better bone
YOU A CANDIDATE FOR FULL MOUTH IMPLANT?
- You should have healthy gums.
- Individuals who have enough jaw bone density to support the dental implant
- After you get full-mouth implants, you will need to maintain your dental hygiene. As such, good candidates for the treatment understand and accept this
are the steps involved in full mouth dental implant procedure?
Each step requires ultimate care and expertise for their success. Following are easy and simple procedures
- The placement of six to eight dental implants in the upper jaw
- Four to six implants in the lower jaw
- Durable, natural-looking porcelain teeth that are fixed to these implants by dental cement or screws
SOME BRANDS OF DENTAL IMPLANTS WE
Straumann® Dental Implant System was designed on the basis of simplicity and
freedom of choice: one system with one kit that can be used for all indications
and a unique
portfolio of different materials
and surfaces, including groundbreaking technologies such as Roxolid® and
NOBLE BIO CARE:-
Nobel Biocare is the pioneer in
the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single-tooth
to fully edentulous indications.
The Megagen Implant Company was
started in 2002 by a group of experienced dental surgeons looking for a better
implant. Their interest in offering better solutions to their patients
continues to drive the company in improving products constantly &
introducing ground breaking solutions for difficult surgical situations.
Success of Implants at our dental clinic in Gurgaon depends
on the quality of Implant and strict practice of sterilization and Hygienic
methods during implant surgery, we believe in this and practice the same.