INVISIBLE BRACES AT AFFORDABLE COST - GET YOURS NOW!
If you have ever dreamt of getting that PERFECT SMILE that you can be boasted off, you must be looking for various teeth straightening options. But hey!! The piece of knowledge that you will read now shall alter all your presumptions about those ugly metallic wired braces. We are going to tell you about the revolutionary treatment in dentistry. “THE INVISIBLE BRACES”.
They are actually a series of clear aligners, made of flexible plastic which is FDA-approved thermoplastic material and contains no BPA, BPS, latex, or gluten. They are very thin, clear, and snugly fit over your teeth, making them virtually invisible. People will not even notice you’re wearing them. They are trimmed according to your gum line for best comfort and appearance.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-(TOPIC)
1. How are invisible braces different from regular braces?
This groundbreaking technology can move your teeth more predictably and help you get the smile you want up to 50% faster. You can easily remove your aligners to eat, drink, floss or brush, or for attending any social occasions like weddings, job interviews, or for playing sport or any instrument. These involve absolutely no metal brackets/wires that could irritate your mouth or break over and again compelling you to visit your dentist immediately. So your favorite rice crisps or corn cobs stay in your menu. You can eat them all and wear your aligners back!
2. Am I the right candidate for invisible braces?
It is a great solution for both adults and teens looking forward to improving their smile and not hamper their daily lifestyle and appearance. Modern-day innovations and technological advancements have made it possible to fix nearly all common teeth-straightening and bite issues, from simple to complex without interrupting your busy life. Millions of people worldwide have already transformed their smiles with invisible aligners.
3. What is the treatment process?
- Treatment starts with a consultation with our trained doctor to evaluate your smile.
- After which we’ll take impressions (molds) of your teeth and send off to invisible braces manufacturing company that you chose.
- They’ll use these impressions to map out a precise, customized digital treatment plan that showcases the step-by-step transformation of your smile using special ClinCheck software.
- Once you approve your plan, your unique aligners will be created.
- You will wear each set of aligners for 20 to 22 hours a day, changing to a new set of aligners every 1 to 2 weeks, as directed.
- Each set of aligners will gently and gradually shift your teeth into place, according to your treatment plan, until you reach your beautiful new smile.
- You may or may not require wearing retainers post-treatment. This will be decided by our specialist subjecting to your case.
- We will schedule your follow-up appointments, about once every four to six weeks just to ensure your Invisalign treatment is progressing as planned.
4. Is this treatment painful?
During the treatment, your teeth move by application of gentle, constant force, but some people do feel temporary discomfort only for the initial few days of wearing a new set of aligners. Typically, describe as feeling “pressure” and it’s very normal - it’s actually a sign that your aligners are working well and transforming your smile.
At any point, if you have any concerns or experience continued discomfort, Cosmodent Team will always be there to help.
Now next, the most important question that sweeps in your mind is…
5. How much does this treatment cost? Is it more expensive than braces?
Amidst all the chaos and false ideas about invisible braces being highly-priced, one feels lost and totally perplexed…but Experts at COSMODENT shall solve this mystery right now!
First, our doctor determines the complexity of your case is and the number of aligners that you need. Then, the cost of your treatment is conveyed.
Now there are a handful of different companies offering invisible braces with different costs namely:
- Invisalign Clear Aligners:- that costs you around INR 1.5 lac- 3.5 lac
- K Aligners:- which costs about the same or maybe a little more than braces INR 75,000-3 lacs
- Clear Bite/ Clear Align/Flash Orthodontics:- which are available in a range of INR 50,000 – 1.5 lacs
COSMODENT offers flexible and affordable monthly payment plans, which allow you to make small payments through the course of your treatment rather than all at once. We have specifically designed healthcare financing options at 0% rates which makes it easier for you to achieve that Ideal Smile.