Read the digits 3,600,000,000. Do you wonder what is this counts for? This my friends, represent the number of people in the world with missing teeth. Yes, almost half of the world’s population is missing one or several teeth due to different reasons. Now that’s a huge number!! The tooth is an organ of your body just like any other organ but you realize its value after they’re gone. Each missing tooth can have a negative impact on your quality of life. Do you even remember the last time you bit into a juicy apple or a crunchy snack without hesitation? Do you feel less confident while speaking in public or smiling on social occasions? or Do you have a denture/prosthesis that gives you more trouble than support? Whatever may be your problem, we shall give you a permanent solution for it.
Have you ever thought of just four implants replacing all the teeth in your mouth? The groundbreaking concept of 'ALL-ON-FOUR’ dental implants
has made it possible. If you want to replace all your lost teeth with dental implants then you’ll obviously be interested to know the ways to save your money. All-on-4 implants can offer the most cost-effective solution as they require only four implants to replace all teeth in one jaw.
To understand this technique, you should first understand what actually a dental implant is. It is a small titanium screw that fits in your jawbone and replaces the root part of the missing tooth. Over this, we give a functional prosthesis/crown. Now multiply this idea into four and you will understand this technique well. Instead of using one implant for every missing tooth, we simply use four implants on top and four on the bottom which acts as anchors. Once, these four implants fit in place, we place a set of your new teeth (provisional denture) at these spots so, you leave our center with a natural and beautiful looking, fully functional set of teeth—all this is in just one day!
But you need to understand that this set is only temporary. It will take some time for dental implants to heal and fuse nicely to your jawbone. Once it happens, you will come back and get them replaced with a permanent and more esthetic set of teeth customized just for you.
The permanent prosthesis can be fabricated from materials such as acrylic fused to titanium, monolithic zirconia, and porcelain stacked to a cobalt-chromium frame.
Your day of treatment, stepwise:
- STEP 1
Once you arrive at the clinic, the first stage is to receive local anesthesia/sedation.
- STEP 2
Minor Surgery: Our dental surgeon will place four implants into the jaw.
- STEP 3
During the recovery time, a dental technician will prepare your new provisional teeth.
- STEP 4
We deliver your new smile and you leave the clinic with fixed provisional teeth.
Recovery after the procedure:
- Unlike traditional dentures where recovery time can range from 3 to 8 months, in All-On-4 dentures, you start functioning sooner. The reason is, implants fuse to your bone and start promoting the stability of dentures from the very first day.
- Immediately after the procedure, you will need to gently bite down on gauze packs placed inside your mouth until you stop bleeding, which you can remove later.
- As you go home from surgery, make sure you don’t rinse or touch the tender surgical areas except for gentle brushing using a soft toothbrush. And avoid smoking unless you don’t want the surgical spots to heal well.
- It is also important to keep your mouth as clean as possible. Our doctor will prescribe you a medicated rinse that will keep the bacterial count down and promote healing.
- Twenty-four hours after surgery, if you experience minimal bleeding, you can gently rinse your mouth with warm salt water 2-3 times per day.
Why choose All-on-4 treatment and how are they better than conventional implants?
- Immediate improvement in quality of life providing comfort in eating, esthetics, and speech.
- With just four implants needed and provisional teeth possible on the same day, this treatment is definitely faster and more cost-efficient than other alternatives
- Costs at first glance may seem high, but high maintenance costs of other restorations land up making them more expensive in the long run. Hence, with good maintenance, your implants can last you a lifetime.
- Helps avoid complex bone grafting procedures by tilting the implants, hence, it is a less invasive technique as compared to other conventional modalities.
- Four implants act as pillars on which the full mouth denture is supported. They provide high stability and a more permanent solution to missing teeth.
In a nutshell, All-on-4 requires less work when compared to other implant-supported bridges that require about six to eight dental implants. It mostly also does not require any bone grafts, which adds to the total cost, and is done prior to the implant surgery for it to be successful.
The Cost Of An All-On-4 Dental Implant
This is considerably more expensive than other removable options such as dentures or other fixed dental restorations like traditional bridgework primarily because of its longevity. It is undoubtedly a more comprehensive dental rehabilitation since it is a full arch replacement with a higher probability of lasting a lifetime as compared to conventional dental bridges which can still get worn down over time and typically would last for a lifespan of 10 to 15 years before it needs to be replaced again.
The price of the treatment is quoted per arch. It covers the cost of extracting all your remaining teeth, implant surgery, provisional prosthesis, and the permanent bridge that will replace your natural teeth. The cost may vary depending on the brand of implant that you chose and the type of permanent prosthesis you seek:
To help our patients address the significant costs of All-on-4 implants, Cosmodent India Clinics offers several financing options at 0% interest rates. You can contact us to know the detailsCosmodent India
clinic has all advanced implant technologies in its armamentarium as options to replace missing teeth. Now regain teeth that look and feel natural and start preparing a list of all the foods you have been craving for years..... the next delicious meal is just a few steps away!