10 Advantages of Invisalign Treatment by Cosmodent India
When you have crooked or unsightly teeth it can be a matter of huge embarrassment and personal discomfort. While metal braces were the only resort till a few years back, now orthodontic specialists in India like Cosmodent India offer the radical and technologically advanced Invisalign treatment that promises to bring back the smile to your face. The advantages of Invisalign far outweigh the disadvantages if any. Read on to know about the advantages of Invisalign treatment
- The appearance: Invisalign braces are invisible to the naked eye. They happen to be totally clear and they don’t take away anything from your smile or your face. For teenagers conscious of their appearance, or for adults who have to attend social occasions and work, Invisalign braces are the perfect solution.
- Comfort: The Invisalign braces are made of smooth plastic; this makes them much more comfortable than traditional braces. You will not find any extruding ends or any sharp edges. This is extremely important as sharp edges can cause the mouth or tongue to get cut and result in a scare.
- Heightened Cleanliness: Your Invisalign braces are removable when you are going to brush or floss you just need to pop them out of your mouth and replace then when you are done the brushing. The Invisalign braces can also be cleaned separately. To make sure there is no build-up in the Invisalign trays, just brush them with your toothbrush.
- Speaking: Speaking is much easier when you have Invisalign. With other traditional orthodontics like metal braces, you will find that you speak in a lisp and have a mouth full of metal, not so with Invisalign.
- Time Saver: With Invisalign, you need to spend the minimum possible time at the dentists. Cosmodent India recommends a visit once every six weeks on average. With other teeth-straightening options, the time taken is a lot.
- Removable and safe: If you have concerns that your child or teen is going to hurt themselves with Invisalign, put such worries to rest. Invisalign gives your child a wonderful experience which is far removed from the stress and pain of conventional braces.
- Eat what you want: Invisalign braces can be removed before having food. This means that you can partake of any kind of food that you wish. With other conventional orthodontics, you would not have been able to exercise your choice regarding the food you have.
- Special Occasions: With Invisalign, you can take them out and keep them aside when there is an event or an occasion that you are going to visit.
- Enhanced Dental Health: Invisalign is going to give you straight teeth. Straight teeth are better for your dental health and also your gums. Invisalign eliminates crowded teeth as well as gaps in teeth, giving your teeth that ultimate look.
- Beautiful teeth: The results of Invisalign Treatment are mind-blowing. You will find that your corrected teeth are at par with the best smile in the world. This is possibly one of the foremost reasons for using Invisalign.