An Insight into Immediate Implant
A charming smile is an asset for you. It represents your true happiness and satisfaction. It is everyone’s wish to own a beautiful smile as it boosts up his or her confidence. A single missing tooth is enough to spoil your pretty smile and otherwise beautiful appearance. Is there any way to revive the old charm that you once used to take pride in? The answer is a firm ‘YES’. The dental implant is an effective way to replace your missing tooth and reclaim your divine smile.
Dental implants can be of two types – conventional and immediate. There is no bonus for guessing that immediate implant is a more effective procedure and a new-age treatment.
Fixed Teeth in 3 Days
Can you believe it? But it is true. Thanks to rapid and revolutionary advancement in dental treatment and technology, it is now possible to undergo a successful dental implant surgery only in three days. Just imagine that you are receiving permanent teeth in three days without having to undergo additional surgeries and procedures.
At the best dental clinics, the expert and experienced surgeons make most of the world-famous implants, which have a lifelong warranty. If done under the supervision of a skilled surgeon, an immediate dental implant
brings a smile back in your life and rekindles your confidence.
Benefits of Immediate Implants
Immediate or 3-day dental implant surgery has multiple advantages over traditional implant procedure. Here are some obvious benefits of opting for an immediate dental implant.
- Shorter treatment time
- Minimum pain and discomfort during surgery
- Much better aesthetics result
- Immediately functional teeth
Limitations of Immediate Dental Implants
Though dental implant is highly effective and offers quick recovery, not every individual is the right person for an immediate dental implant. What is more, it is not equally successful in each case and its success largely depends on the bone condition and quality of the patient.
Whether you are the right candidate for an immediate implant or not depends on the clinical findings and the surgeon’s decision. However, some specific rules need a mention in this context.
- The patient should possess good health and good oral hygiene.
- Good bone quantity and quality are prime conditions for successful implant surgery.
- The site of the immediate implant, as well as the neighboring teeth, should be free of any kind of clinical/radiological signs of infection.
- Excellent drilling is required; otherwise, it may lead to a loss in bone density.
- Stability between opposing teeth helps a lot in successful implant and quick recovery.