Discoloured Teeth Solution in Gurgaon, South Delhi, Bangalore
There are a few things that can greatly impact how you smile and one of them is tooth color. No matter how healthy and straight teeth you might have, your smile is bound to appear less than perfect if there are discoloration or strains on the teeth. Unfortunately, it is one of the most common problems. Most people wish their teeth are few shades are whiter. If you also wish the same then cosmetic dentistry treatments can enhance your smiles by addressing stains and brightening the teeth color.
Bleaching or tooth whitening restores lost shine to your teeth so that you can regain your lost confidence. Aiming for professional tooth whitening can be the best answer to the problem of discolored tooth. Poor eating habits, drinking tea or coffee, smoking and aging often lead to stained, discolored or dark teeth. We, at Cosmodent, are driven by a team of dental experts who have experience and expertise in performing tooth whitening procedures. Irrespective of whether your teeth are naturally yellow or consequential to lifestyle changes, we can help you achieve dazzling white smile.
Types of tooth stains
Your teeth can become discolored by changes inside the tooth or stains on the surface. Here are the most common types of tooth stains.
Extrinsic – This condition occurs when the enamel that is the outer layer of the tooth is stained. Cola, coffee, tea or other drinks or food can discolor or stain teeth. Smoking can also cause extrinsic stains.
Intrinsic– This occurs when the dentin that is the inner structure of the tooth gets a yellow tint or darkens. You can develop this particular type of stain or discoloration if:
• You were prescribed tetracycline antibiotics when you were aged 8 years or more
• You had exposure to fluoride during early childhood.
• You suffered trauma in a permanent tooth and internal bleeding was the main cause of the discoloration.
• Your mother had tetracycline antibiotics in the second half of the pregnancy
• You had a trauma that affected teeth or a tooth when you were a child. For example, a fall might damage the development of permanent tooth.
• You were born with a rare condition known as dentinogenesis imperfect that can cause purple, amber or gray discolorations.
Yet another type of tooth discoloration is age-related. It is a combination of intrinsic and extrinsic factors. We make sure that you get the most effective treatment for tooth discoloration problem.